Star Wars Tsum Tsum Nail Art - Inspired by Nancy Mc Nails

Another week, another Disney-themed manicure. This week I've been inspired by the fantastic Nancy of Nancy Mc Nails and her Disney Tsum Tsum nail design. She's one of the first nail artists I followed a few years ago and I'm still amazed by the level of detail in her work to this day. This is by no means as good as her manicure but I gave it a good try I'd like to think!


I wanted to go for a different set of characters and I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to bring out the ol' Star Wars characters. Anyone who knows me knows I am a HUGE fan of the Stars Wars franchise. When the news broke that Disney had bought the rights to Star Wars, I had very mixed emotions but The Force Awakens got me on side.

If you're not sure what Tsum Tsums are, check them out here. Basically, they're stackable plushies which feature a simplistic version of your favourite Disney characters. I hope you can guess who I've decided to put on my fingers but in case you can't, from thumb to little finger: Darth Vader, Jabba the Hut, R2-D2, Princess Leia and Bobba Fett.

What Tsum Tsums would you put on your nails? Let me know in the comments below and be sure to like, subscribe and follow, until next time!

Comments

  1. Love these nails, they're super cute. I'm always so excited to see what you post next as your nail art is incredible.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vicky, your comments are always so lovely and right back at you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!