Kenzo x H&M (Kenzo Inspired Nail Art feat. H&M Beauty)

This post is a long time coming. I'm sure a few of you out there were waiting for H&M to announce their latest designer collaboration. After some waiting, we were treated to the news that Kenzo & H&M were joining forces to bring us a *hopefully* affordable collection with the signature Kenzo flair. I'm looking to colourful and loud animal prints and sports luxe styling.

The past few collections haven't been brought to any of my local stores so on November 3rd, I'll either be glued to my laptop or I might treat myself to a trip to Dublin which will include a visit to the flagship shop in the capital. I don't think there will be such a big rush and commotion as seen with the Balmain collection but it'll still be very popular. I wanted to celebrate the news with some cool nail art and who doesn't love leopard print?

H&M Beauty Parisienne, Models Own Sugar Rush and Barry M Cotton

My inspiration was a print from their SS16 collection (check it out here). Rather than being a conventional leopard print, it's a magnified version, with cool, almost bouclé detail at the top of the dress. Leopard print is always an easy one to do and has such an visual impact that it's usually my go-to nail art look when I couldn't be arsed doing anything else!


I hope you've liked this post and are as excited as me to see what Kenzo and H&M get up to in the next few months. Be sure to like, subscribe and follow the sites on the site. Until next time :D

Comments

  1. Ooh this giant leopard print is so pretty. I'm not bothered about this collab but I am loving your nail art, it's amazing.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!