Spring is in the Air - Cherry Blossom Nails feat. Models Own

So the sun is kinda out and the rain has kinda stopped so Spring has officially arrived on Irish shores! I thought I'd celebrate this joyous event by some simple floral nail art inspired by all the lovely pictures popping up on Instagram of the cherry blossom trees of Japan. When I was in school, I always knew that Spring had sprung by the blooming of flowers of this tree that was near the front gate. I don't want to say it was a cherry blossom tree because, hello it's Belfast, but it did look a lot like one and its gorgeous pink flowers covered the path.


Models Own Powder Blue, Pink Veneer, Cashmere Pink, Cerise Shine and Barry M Mocha

Anyway, these nails are pretty simple and easy to do. It's all about layering the different shades of pink to create a sort-of flower-like shape. They kind of look like pink, shapeless blobs until you add in the brown detail of the branches and voila! You've got a mani that vaguely looks like floral ruffian nail art, mission complete!

How are you celebrating Spring? Let me know in the comments below and be sure to like, subscribe and follow the social media sites at the side. Until next time :)

Comments

  1. Gorgeous mani, it's def one I need to recreate at some point. I love the tiny flowers.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!