Halloween 2015 | Fingertip Bone Nail Art

It's that time of year again when I scrape at the back of my brain to think of new and original Halloween nail ideas that don't litter Google Images.  Whilst I can't guarantee the true originality of these nails, I can't recall seeing these before.  I did a version of these last year as part of a Halloween nail wheel but I decided to update the finger bone nail design by going nude with the base and adding shadow to make it that bit more profesh.





I used Barry M Vanilla from the Matte collection for the base.  It is what I would call a dingy nude, which I think is perfect for a Halloween manicure.  I used Barry M Cotton for the main body of the bones, or distal phalanges if you'd like to get complicated and then Barry M Black for the outline.  I mixed a bit of Cotton and Black to get the grey for shading but this of course can be done with just a normal grey shade but I'm lazy and didn't want to go back upstairs to get a grey shade.

I'm really pleased with the look of these nails.  It's still very much a Halloween manicure but a less in your face and cliché.  Don't worry though, there will be plenty of cliché nails in the next few weeks, just you wait and see!

Are you excited for Halloween yet?  Let me know in the comments below and be sure to subscribe, follow, and like all the social media sites to the right, giveaways will be coming up once a few follower numbers have been reached, until next time :)

Comments