Happy St. Paddy's Day!

It's another quick post today but sure I couldn't let the 17th March go by without some sort of St. Patrick's Day nail art.  This is actually the first St. Paddy's Day in a good few years that I haven't had to work on and you'd think I'd have these grand plans of going out, having the craic or more likely grabbing a bin for my friend to be sick in but no, I'll be doing uni work because outlines and proposals wait for no man!

So today's look features the ubiquitous green, white and orange but it's more of an abstract, retro looking print.  Not quite ikat or leopard print, it looks like something you might find on a dress in a vintage shop and I quite like that.

Models Own Green Gladiola, Peach Icing and White Light (Hypergel)

Have you got any crazy plans today?  Let me know in the comments below and be sure to follow me by all the sites below, until next time :-)

P.S - It's St. PADDY'S Day, not St. Patty's Day!

Comments