Rifle Paper Co. Monarch Calender Nails - February feat. Models Own Watermelon

It's a new month, which means it's time to recreate February's background from my gorgeous Rifle Paper Co. Monarch Calender, which features Catherine the Great and her horse.  The background is of course a floral design featuring the most stunning Watermelon shade, and I knew my new Hypergel purchase from the Models Own 50% sale would be the perfect candidate for it.  I used my dotter tool and detail brush to complete the design.

Models Own Watermelon (Hypergel), Pastel Pink, Barry M Key Lime (Gelly) and American Apparel Hunter

I just love these designs SO MUCH.  I hope you guys like this feature too and of course I'll be doing the same for March.  Click on the link mentioned above to get a sneak preview of the next month's pattern or maybe try out February's for yourself.  Let me know what you think in the comments below and be sure to follow, like and subscribe by the sites below, until next time :-)


P.S. - Thanks to everyone who entered my giveaway, the two winners have been chosen and contacted and their prizes will hopefully be with them this week.  I look forward to hosting another giveaway soon that will hopefully be open to ALL!

Comments

  1. These are absolutely stunning! True talent right there!

    highstreetbeautyjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look soo good. I wish I could get my nails to look like this. I usually just paint with Barry M and finish with Mavala Mavadry - it's literally THE best nail product I've ever tried. I couldn't live without it. My review is here if you're interested: http://getglam.co.uk/2015/02/mavala-mavadry/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good plain polish can be as good as nail art some days I feel! Thanks for the comment :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!