O.P.I My Dogsled is a Hybrid - Swatches and Review

If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you would know how excited I have been for the latest O.P.I collection to drop in my local Sallys.  I make no effort to hide my love for all things Scandinavian and Nordic and so of course, the O.P.I Nordic Collection will of course attract my attention.  Since I'm not made of money, I only picked up two shades from the collection so I had to make my selection carefully and I was immediately drawn to this gorgeous sea green shade that is apparently inspired by the Northern Lights in Finland and the waters of the Norwegian Fjords so here's my swatches.



This colour is unlike anything I have.  I would describe it as a dusky green turquoise which makes it appropriate for being a part of an Autumn/Winter collection so it's a bit unusual and it's definitely something a little different than you're usual Autumn/Winter palette.

The above swatches are three coats with a top coat.  I found it to be a little streaky on some nails after two coats so I used a third and that evened all of the colour out.

My Dogsled is a Hybrid, and other O.P.I shades are £11.95 from OPI and Sallys Beauty Supplies

What do you think of this shade?  Let me know in the comments below and I'll have another colour from the Nordic collection up on the blog soon, as well as some other Autumn/Winter releases I just couldn't resist!  Be sure to follow me by all the sites below, I've been hovering around a few milestone figures for a while now on a few sites and I'd like an extra like, follow or subscription if you could.

Also, I'm shortlisted for the Image.ie Blog Awards in the Best Beauty Blog category and I'd really appreciate it if you could throw a vote my way.  Until next time :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!