Crocodile Nails for Kaiser Chiefs @ Feile 2014

So here's a bit of a random inspiration behind today's nail art.  I'm off to see the Kaiser Chiefs tonight in Falls Park as a part of the 2014 Feile, which is a large community festival here in Belfast.  It keeps getting bigger and bigger every year and I honestly can't believe I'm going to see one of my favourite bands in the park down the road LOL


Barry M Lychee, Mango, L'Oreal Paris Banana Pop and Flossgloss Faded

So the inspiration behind these nails comes from the Kaiser Chiefs first and last albums.  The cover of their Employment album features a kind of crocodile effect and so I used this for most of my digits then changed up the colours to represent their latest album, Education, Education, Education and War.



I can remember buying Employment like it was yesterday.  I bought it in Rushmere Shopping Centre (I haven't been since LOL) I think the day it was released and I got the boxed special edition which came with cool little goodies inside.  This was when I started to get into music more and I think that's why the album is such a favourite of mine.  I had a Kaiser Chiefs poster on my wall up until I took every poster down from my walls to try and be more grown up LOL but I kept my little poster I got with that first album and I hope I can get it framed and up on my wall again.


Do you reckon my Kaiser Chiefs money will be legal tender tonight? What's one of your favourite albums and how would you translate it into nail art?  Let me know in the comments below and be sure to follow me on all the sites below, until next time :D

Comments