Kiwi Kraziness (Inspired by Lazy Oaf)

Am I an honorary Kardashian since I used an inordinate about of Ks in the title of this post?  While I wait on the answer, here's some nail art for you guys.  This is based on this shirt from Lazy Oaf.  I've loved the pattern for ages and have wanted to do some nail art based on it for some time and I've finally gotten around to doing so.  Yes, it's a little more free form than the original but hey, that's part of its charm, who doesn't love cute cartoon style kiwi fruits anyway?

Barry M Coconut, Key Lime, Black and Models Own Nude Beige

I used Barry M Coconut as the base for the nail art.  It's another great high street/drugstore off white that was released this Spring/Summer and really, it and Coconut Cream from Models Own are so similar so naturally, I own both LOL

I hope you've liked this short and sweet entry and I'd love to hear what fruit you guys will (or have) put on your nails this summer.  Let me know in the comments below and be sure to like, follow and subscribe to any and all social channels, because who knows when I giveaway might pop up!  Until next time :-)

Comments

  1. 3 Researches SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you literally burn fat by consuming Coconut Fat (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from major medicinal journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!