Wild Valentine

For the first of my Valentine's Day manicures, I come back to one of the old favourites, leopard print!  Though this pattern has something that's a little bit different.

 Models Own Cerise Shine, Tropical Sun, Nail Art Pen and Barry M Princess
If you want a nail art look that's a little bit funky but still in keeping with the ol' Valentine's aesthetic, then these nails are for you.
I used two coats of Cerise Shine from Models Own's new Hypergel range, topped of with one coat of Tropical Sun, a gold coral sheer shimmer polish, to add a bit of sparkle and warmth.  I then used dots (and hearts) of Princess, one of Barry M's textured polishes, then added the outlines with my black nail art pen.  This hardly takes any time at all and for the visual impact the manicure gives, this is fantastic.



As you can see, this manicure was also inspired by something else, one of my favourite lip glosses, Coralista, by Benefit.  I got this as part of a gift set at Christmas and I really do love it.  It's a gorgeous pink coral gloss that adds just a little bit of colour and shine to your lips to make them look lovely and kissable so maybe the nails and lip gloss can help catch the eye of your Valentine LOL!  I really want to try the original Coralista blush as well.  Since Spring is around the corner, I seem to be falling in love with coral all of a sudden!


I'll never not love leopard print and even tried to incorporate a few hearts into the pattern in celebration of the love fest that's about to happen in a few days.  Have you got your Valentine's Day nails sorted?  Let me know in the comments below and make sure to follow me via any of the sites below, until next time :D

Comments

  1. I'll always love leopard prints! You've used gorgeous colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. galorious.blogspot.com10 February 2014 at 22:19

    these are lovely!x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!