Crabtree & Evelyn - Clementine*

Where I work, I've had the luck of being able to offer some nail art to customers on a few occasions.  While interest may not always be high, I often get to use Crabtree & Evelyn polishes because my shop is quite near their store and we often have samples of their hand creams by our tills (which are brill as well) so when I popped in a few weeks ago to discuss possibly doing some nail art during their own customer events, they let me choose a colour of my choice from their nail polish range to test out and here are the swatches.

Crabtree & Evelyn Clementine*



I make no secret of loving coral so this gorgeous orange caught my eye immediately.  The polish has a subtle shimmer which is more visible in the bottle than on the nail but it adds a little bit of extra shine and sparkle to the nail.  These swatches are with four thin coats and a top coat.  Application was a little patchy as the formula is quite thin but the colour really pops and the coats even out to create an opaque finish.  Crabtree and Evelyn polishes are all formulated without camphor, dibutyl phthalates, formaldehyde or toluene which is fantastic and they actually recommend layering this on top of white polish, I might try this in the future.

Clementine, and all other Crabtree and Evelyn polishes are £6/$6 each and are available from Crabtree & Evelyn online and in-store.  There is also a 3 for 2 promotion on the website for all polishes on the UK website.


Have you tried any Crabtree & Evelyn polishes?  What do you think?  Let me know in the comments below and be sure to follow me on the websites below, until next time :-)

*this product was given to me for review but all views and opinions are mine.  For more details, see my PR/Disclosure page

Comments

  1. The shade is really pretty, perfect for spring! I also love your nail shape! haha I haven't tried any of their polishes yet. xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!