Inspired By...Clueless (As If!)

I'm reliving my childhood through this nail art as I pay tribute to one of my first style icons, Cher Horowitz, and her infamous yellow plaid outfit.

Models Own Lemon MeringueYellow Nail Art Pen, Barry M Caramel (Matte), Mocha (Matte) and Sinful Colors Snow Me White

tumblr | instagram | bloglovin' | twitter | facebook

I wanted to do a tartan nail for spring and thought the perfect inspiration would come from Cher from Clueless.  

It's one of my favourite films and I've been on a 90's film binge lately thanks to Netflix and my DVD collection so expect a good few manicures to be inspired by films I probably shouldn't have watched back in the day but I think Clueless is pretty tame.  Now onto some more pictures!












I love how something like tartan can be transformed from gothic to preppy with the change of colour palette.  As always, the tutorial I find the best to follow (although I might have improv-ed a bit with this one) is this tutorial by MrCandiipants.

Who are you're 90s fashion icons?  Let me know in the comments below and make sure to keep up to date and follow me by the following websites, until next time!

Comments