Bake Off Excitement!

Models Own Blueberry Muffin, Models Own Lemon Meringue, Nails Inc New Compton Street, Sinful Colors Snow Me White
tumblr instagram | bloglovin' | twitter | facebook

So I, like a lot of people out there, am OBSESSED by The Great British Bake-Off and this week saw the beginning of the fourth series on BBC2.  After watching, I thought to myself that I've never done cupcake nails before and I wanted to throw in some bunting to give it that sort of country fete feel.  I'm not all that fussed about this manicure. I think the bunting could look more like bunting LOL but the cupcake nail was surprisingly easy to do. 

I also used two baking related polishes by pure coincidence, Blueberry Muffin (which is scented of course) and Lemon Meringue, both by Models Own.  I think I've already praised these polishes in past posts but they are definitely up there in my favourite polishes in my collection.

Are you as obsessed with this show as I am?  What would you put on the bunting?  Let me know what you think in the comments below or by any other social media site I'm on.  Until next time :-)

Comments

  1. Very cute :) I love your thumbnail -- the gray with white dots looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, these nails are utterly adorable! So cute! I also love the Great British Bake Off, especially the cakes (I do love cakes). For the bunting, as this is the Great British Bake Off, I would perhaps do the British flag, but in pastel tones, to make it fit in a bit better with the theme of this look. I absolutely love pastels right now!

    Ella xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!