Rave to the Grave - 90s Nails

Color Club Evolution, Color Club Endless Summer, Models Own Blueberry Muffin, Barry M Grape and Models Own Luis Lemon 
I'm not even sure where the idea for these nails came from but sure here they are!  I wanted to do acid wash jean nails with a neon accent and just...went with it!

I used a base of Color Club Evolution, which is a gorgeous baby blue and then put drops of different colours into the nail and used acetone to spread them on the nail.  I really like the effect and I love the blue against the neon yellow.  I wish I had of used a base of white underneath it but it still pops.  I used Models Own Nail Art Pen for the borders around the nails, Barry M Nail Art Pen for the details on the smiley faces and H&M nail gems.

I hope you like the nails and you can let me know what you think on tumblr, instagram, twitter, facebook or in the comments below, I look forward to hearing from you :-)


Comments

  1. I love the acid wash look! So cool :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The acid wash effect is so amazing! You are so talented! I'll be trying that soon (but probably failing miserably, haha) and I really like the contrast between the blues and the bright neon yellow, with the really cute faces on them, hehe :)

    Ella xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!