Spring has not sprung...

Barry M Blue Moon, Inglot 702 and Hello Kitty Purple (Models Own Nail Art Brush/Pen in White)

I'm taking a brief break from my Game of Thrones inspired nail art to bring you some spring time nail art.  Pastels and flowers, how springy can you get?

I wanted to make my nails nice and bright because the weather here is not.  It was flipping snowing last night!  My hands are in such a bad condition because of the cold, no matter how much hand cream I put on so I apologise if you get sickened by the sight of my dry fingers LOL

NEWS ALERT - The wonderful ladies over on PolishYouPretty have launched an instagram competition, which is why I have now joined the ranks of filtered phonography.  heck out their site for details on their fantastic giveaway.

Remember I linked you guys to the MoneySupermarket Money Smart Nail Art Comp?  Well, since I was one of the first 50 people to enter, I'm going to get a little gift bundle!  I'm excited to see what might be in it and also the results of the competition.  I will not place for sure because some of the entries were OUTSTANDING but the competition has now turned me back towards using household items in my nail art.  For example, most of the flower detailing on my nails was done with a cocktail stick!  So anyone can give it a go, just make sure you have steady hands.

I'll be back to my GoT nails in the next few days, any preference to the next house I do?  Let me know in the poll over there :-)


Check me out on

Comments

Post a Comment

I love any and all comments on my blog...except spam, no one likes that, so don't be that guy!