Inspired By...Game of Thrones - House Lannister

Nina Pro Love Struck and Inglot 855



The GoT house that has now been replicated by my nail art is House Lannister.  In all honesty, I have done nail art before over on my tumblr that would be perfect for this but I didn't want to do the same thing again so I chose different shades and focussed on filigree detailing, based on this picture of their sigil, the Lion (in particular, it's tail).

Since I am off for Easter for uni (YAY!) I'll have more time to do nail art (fingers crossed) so hopefully I'll be able to knock out some designs this week, including a nice Easter one :-) and apologies again for the state of my hands/nails, winter is really taking its toll (it's March and the snow is just ridiculous here).
Find me on:
Follow Me for Email Updates and be the first to see my posts -> over there

Comments