Inspired By...Game of Thrones - House Stark

OPI Nein! Nein! Nein!...Okay Fine, OPI Your Royal Shine-ness, No.7 Snowflake
In case you didn't know, I'm a bit of a nerd and since Game of Thrones Series 2 has been released on DVD this week (got my copy today HUZZAH) and the new series is starting in a few weeks, to celebrate, I thought I would do some nail art to do with all the different houses.  We start with THE STARKS.

It is a dark grey base with silver on top (which I did with cling film, kind of loving that effect) so it kind of looks like tarnished armour that would be sitting at the back of Ned's wardrobe (RIP).  I tried to draw the sigil of the house on my ringfinger with...limited success I guess?  To be honest I am not too keen on these nails but I like the idea behind them.  I'm just looking forward to the other houses because they're better colour combos, this one is a bit depressing (but fitting for the family and the weather that's going on at the mo)

Comments